Four days ago Zack started being mobile. Not exactly how I pictured it though, he started to scoot across the floor. I don't know if it is our hard floors or not, but he figured out how to scoot, not crawl. AND HE IS EVERYWHERE NOW!! He has a whole new world to explore and for the last four days hasn't quit scootin'. I'm not sure I was ready for all this, but ready or not it's happening. You sit him in one place and in a matter of seconds he is somewhere else, he has gotten pretty dang fast too. I had to baby proof a house in a matter of a day, I guess I was somewhat in denial that this was coming. See the turned over chair in the picture below, behind Zack? It's our baby gate for now. This is the first baby we have had stairs that we had to worry about, and its not very fun. I cant believe how much my little man is growing up. Zack on the other hand is determined to grow up as fast as he can, and he is loving every minute of it.
(BTW- It's not the first kid we had that scooted though. Before and after Audrey's knee surgery she scooted around for MONTHS, everywhere. She could keep up with you too, she went as fast as you could walk.)
Zack's new favorite thing is corn on the cob. I think it feels really good on his gums, (yes we are teething AGAIN, the uppers are almost threw) and its also fun for him to use his teeth. He worked on this bad boy for almost a whole half hour. Yum Yum!
That's a cute little smile behind that cob!

No comments:
Post a Comment