For Crazy hair day this year, I was racking my brain, and I literally came up with this last night, or I guess early this morning at 3:30 when Zack woke up for a bottle. Sock hand puppets. We made some this summer with some of grandma's old socks. I pitched the idea to Whitney, she liked it and so we went with it. I only had 20 min for both girls hair, so I was rushing, but I think we did it, and it was super awesome! Whitney was worried about the "bald" spot on top of her head so she added a fabric flower.
Audrey on the other hand didn't like the idea. "That's a little to crazy, mom." she told me. She told me she wanted it like Whitney's was last year. (I think she has been waiting a whole year for this). I didn't have much time though, so we didn't get the pom-poms on it, and I bun twisted her hair instead but I think it turned out pretty splendid. I had to rush them out the door, and they barely caught the bus, it was a close one though. But they both got a crazy hair do.

1 comment:
What fun ideas! I swiped the pipe cleaner idea for Hailey's crazy hair day at preschool and it was a hit!
Post a Comment