He learned what "no" means, and he usually starts yelling back with his hands in the air, I'm sure telling me to let him be.
His favorite place in the house is his sisters room, not sure why, maybe starting the annoying brother thing a little early, but I think it is just because he loves his sisters so much, and that there are a lot fun toys in there is just a great bonus. If they shut their door so they can play with the small toys, he will sit outside and knock on the door and scream. Then he will stick his little fingers under it until they start to play with him. And then he just giggles and giggles. Zack still wakes up a couple times a night, arrg, but twice he has slept until three, which is so wonderful when he surprises me with that. But he still has to sleep right next to me, or in my arms, and tosses and turns ALL night long, so I haven't gotten a good nights sleep in a long, long time. The day Zack turned nine months he had three teeth, but two day's later he got his forth, we are getting a little break from teething, thank goodness, but I don't think it will last that long. I taught Zack how to use a sippy cup, but he doesn't like it at all. Zack's distaste in people is no indication with his LOVE for animals. ANY animal Zack sees, he goes ballistic over. The other day he was out on the grass when the neighbors dog came over, and before I could stop it it was licking Zack's face, and Zack starting laughing so hard, he was in absolute heaven. Now if that dog would have been a person, he would have been screaming his lungs out trying to get away. Zack loves to follow the cat around the yard, and maul it. (When the cat allows it. It usually runs off, but every once in a while it will let him catch him.)
When Zack gets really tired he will crawl up to me and snuggle and he will start to "sing" himself to sleep. He will hum and rock himself back and forth. Sometimes I will join in singing, he will usually pause and smile and then start humming and rocking again and fall asleep.
~LOVE~
He still loves his sisters, he will follow them around the house, and loves to be in there room with them, while they play school he just sits and listens, and plays. So cute.
At his nine month check-up his measurements where (my scanner is on the fritz, so no cute little picture this time)
Weight- 20lbs 13 oz- which was NOT a real measurement, because he was screaming and crying and I was holding most of his weight when the poor nurse just gave up and guessed his weight. We weighed him at home and he was 22lbs. So I'm not sure what the percentage is.
Height 29 in- 75 percentile
Head circ 18 in- 63 percentile
He still loves his sisters, he will follow them around the house, and loves to be in there room with them, while they play school he just sits and listens, and plays. So cute.
At his nine month check-up his measurements where (my scanner is on the fritz, so no cute little picture this time)
Weight- 20lbs 13 oz- which was NOT a real measurement, because he was screaming and crying and I was holding most of his weight when the poor nurse just gave up and guessed his weight. We weighed him at home and he was 22lbs. So I'm not sure what the percentage is.
Height 29 in- 75 percentile
Head circ 18 in- 63 percentile
I thank heaven for this little guy everyday

No comments:
Post a Comment