Last Saturday we picked our pumpkins. I have picked TONS of pumpkins in my life, Grandpa Lou ALWAYS had a huge pumpkin patch every year to sell. I never was very grateful for that until now, since I got older. Anyway, I have NEVER, that I can remember, picked pumpkins in 90* weather before until this day, it was hot! So hot in fact that Zack had a little cool down with the hose at the end of the day....... in OCTOBER!
We got a LOT of pumpkins this year, enough to fill up our entire porch and feed some to the cows. These pictures are all out of order, Blogger has not been letting me upload pictures very well, that's one of the reasons for very little posts lately. (the other reason will be mentioned soon- here is a hint- the girls room has never been so cute!)
We got a LOT of pumpkins this year, enough to fill up our entire porch and feed some to the cows. These pictures are all out of order, Blogger has not been letting me upload pictures very well, that's one of the reasons for very little posts lately. (the other reason will be mentioned soon- here is a hint- the girls room has never been so cute!)

2 comments:
I can't believe how big Zack is getting! He is such a cutie!
How fun! I can't believe how grown up your little guy is. I can't wait to see pictures of the girls' room. :)
Post a Comment