Sunday, December 12, 2010

Being Silly

A couple of months ago we started a new tradition at our house. Every Friday night we have a 'slumber' party. We each take a turn having it 'our' night. When it's your night you get to pick out the movie and the treat. Then the rest of us, before the movie starts, goes around and says what it is we love most about that person. Your kinda the V.I.P. It's actually really fun, and the girls absolutely love it. The girls get to sleep in the family room, Adam only lasted about and hour in the family room the first night before heading into bed with me and Zack. It's been really great for all of us. We are always looking forward to Friday night.
All these pictures are from the last couple of months, there's a lot.






Whitney showing us she can juggle.



Zack was teething pretty bad this night, and was very grumpy.








Hiding under the table.














Okay, okay, enough with the "eye" pictures, but cant you tell I LOVE taking pictures of my little guys eyes, :)


On this night, it was Audrey's turn to choose, and when I asked what she wanted for her treat that morning, she ran and got this magazine, and said These, while pointing to the cup cake reindeer.


They were really fun to make, even Daddy and Zack made one.



I can't wait to share more of our slumber parties with you!
Photobucket

No comments: