The Day before Thanksgiving when the girls were out of school we made turkey pins, for the girls to wear on their shirts the next day. The girls loved it, it was a lot of fun. While the girls made theirs, I made a turkey shirt for Zack, I think it turned out super cute. (see below for pictures)
Even Zack thought it was fun, especially when Whitney would tease him with it.
Cute Huh?
Thanksgiving Day!
On Thanksgiving we went to my dad's house. But before we left, we tried to get some cute pictures of all three of my turkey's. It's really hard to get a good picture of Zack lately. But I think they turned out pretty cute.
Then came the hard part. Getting a good picture of Zack alone.
Finally I got a couple at Grandpa's.
When we first got to my Dad's, Zack had to warm up, to get used to everyone. So he hid under the table for a while.
My cute little Audrey.
I tried to take one of Whitney, but she was to busy playing.
Zack was sitting with Grandpa, perfectly enjoying himself, until I thought I would capture the moment with a picture. As soon as Zack saw the camera, he started screaming and crying. I know, way to go mom!
It was a great day, we all had so much fun.


1 comment:
I love his shirt! The girls craft looks fun.
Post a Comment