Clear back on January 8, our girls had a 'first'. It was the very first time they have had a paid babysitter watch them. Some of our neighbors up the street invited us to go to dinner with them, and that they already had a babysitter. I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be, but I didn't leave Zack, I wasn't feeling that brave. My girls absolutely LOVED it. They said it was the most fun EVER. Whitney captured the event with her camera. I really should have downloaded her camera Pict's earlier. But better late than never. :)
Here are the rest of them
Some of my Favorites
Zack loves to help me vacuum the floor. I haven't been able to capture it with a picture though, cause I'm vacuuming, :). So I'm glad Whitney did. So cute.
Playing dress ups with friends.
I love how Whitney took before-and-after pictures when she was cleaning her room. Too funny.
These next pictures happened just the other night. I didn't know what was going on, so I didn't stop it. Apparently Audrey "asked" Whitney to do this.
Stop doing that, or someone is going to get hurt...
and she did. (get hurt)
But they were laughing about it a few minutes later.
They're nuts.


No comments:
Post a Comment