Adam came home from church Sunday, informed me I was the proud parent of two baby pigs...........
My reaction was controlled, I just stared at him... until he started laughing. I have learned to just roll with the punches with things like that, even though I am now responsible for all the chores around here, since Adam started his new job. But what could just two pigs do? (Have you ever read Two Crazy Pigs?, its one of Audrey's favorites, that's what came to my mind as soon as I wrote that, lets hope these two aren't like them, heaven help me if they are, even though the kids would LOVE it.)
The girls are in heaven, Audrey has been asking for pigs for a couple years now, four pigs to be exact, thank goodness Adam stopped at two. Zack loves them too. We went and picked them up the next morning, Zack just stared at them for ever following them around, when we got them in their new pen, and all settled in, we were headed back inside, Zack threw a fit until we let him in the pen with them for a minute. He walked around the pen, pointing and jabbering for a minute, and then was done, and gladly followed us inside. I guess he had to make sure everything was just right.
So we got to naming them. We all helped out, so we are introducing...
The pink one- Screech Noggin Peterson.
She screeched VERY loud when we got her, and Adam said she wasn't right in the head, so Whitney decided on her middle name as Noggin.
The black and pink one- Isabelle Lorie Peterson.
She was rather sweet, and nice, so Isabelle seemed to fit her, Whitney wanted to name her after her grandma, I thought it was very sweet, Adam wasn't so sure, but it was meant as a nice compliment. Whitney couldn't wait to call her Grandma Lorie to tell her the news, Grandma Lorie thought it was funny, Whitney said.
I guess they are a little cute, they are growing on me. (even though they stink)
While I was out with my camera, I couldn't help to take a picture of the horses, with the stormy skies in the background it was beautiful.

1 comment:
Pigs! Your a way better wife than me. I would of told him to take those back and get me a nice dress instead. They do look kind of cute. :)
Post a Comment