We have got out the little baby pool a few times this summer, all the kiddos love it, but its about time we upgrade to a bigger one for the girls.
Zack looks like my dad in this picture, its kinda funny
I cant remember what he was pointing at in this picture, but I remember it was making him laugh, so cute.
Zack slipped and ended up on his back, so he had to get a towel to wrap up in, he walked around and whined for a little bit, and then he headed into the pool again.
Zack was giggling so much in this picture
This picture is absolutely adorable, I just love it!
Zack liked to put the bucket on his head, until he accidentally got water in it, and he got soaked, then he didn't like it to much.
Eating Popsicles.
-This four wheeler doesn't work, but Zack LOVES it anyway, he is so cute on it-
~ADORABLE~

No comments:
Post a Comment