I found a bunch of 'left over' pictures that weren't really enough to do a whole post on, so I am combining them into one miscellaneous post, make sense?
For fathers day Whitney made Adam a boondoggle, I never got a picture of it, but she has gotten REALLY good at them, but Audrey still hasn't figured out how to yet (I don't think she really has the patience to do it) so she needed to give Adam something she said, so I let her wrap up a package of socks I bought him, he was in desperate need for some. She wanted to make her own wrapping paper, and I think it is just the cutest.
We also made Adam a shirt with all the kiddo's hand prints on it, and believe it or not, I forgot to get a picture, I am VERY mad at myself. I also made a hand print picture out of fabric for him and the grandparents, but no picture.
Zack liked Adam's socks and couldn't wait to rip them open and get them out, before long he looked like this. (With a little help from daddy)
He thought it was oh so funny.
We went to Adam's parents house for dinner that night, and although I made Adam turn the car around to get the camera I forgot, I didn't take any pictures there either, I'm terrible.
Zack loves to watch his sisters play, and one day he stole one of their babies away from them. It was one I had when I was little. He was so cute with it, and loved it just like his sisters do. They ran and got the camera and had to take some pictures of him.
It only lasted about an hour though, and then the girls found him standing on top of him, and then throwing him down the stairs. Which did NOT make them very happy, they have banned him from their babies from now on. BTW- Adam thought it was hilarious, which just made Zack more proud of his behavior.
These pictures were a surprise to me when I uploaded the camera to the computer, it made me laugh.
Zack loves to rock in my rocking chairs, but this is his preferred method. We find him all the time like this, I think it is rather cute.
I found this picture the girls took too.
Whitney has begged me for forever to buy some Tutti-Fruity cereal. When I finally gave in I found out why. At school when they were learning about rocks, they had this as a treat. (bread, peanut butter and the cereal on top) I guess it was supposed to be all the different type of rocks. She wanted this for lunch everyday for a week. (she didn't get it though)
I love this sweet picture I found too!

2 comments:
Love all those little moments. So great! And I'm in LOVE with that Taylor Swift song you have, love it, love it!
It's these moments that we do want to remember so I am glad you shared them with us. Zac always makes me laugh with all his new adventures.
Post a Comment