Zack loves helping in the garden. I think he likes doing anything as long as he is outside though. The little black plastic containers the tomatoes came in were his favorite to play with.
Whitney helped Adam plant the corn this year.
Audrey took over the watering can helping all the little plants that needed a little extra drink.
This little boy makes my day.
Come to think of it, so does this little girl.
Zack and his sisters were watering the squash this day, they had a little to much fun in the mud though. Whitney went and got her camera to take some pictures of Zack, before they sprayed him down.
That's our new kitty, Mittens.
Whitney planted her own little garden this year. (and even to this day is doing VERY well, I'm a proud mama)
All our tomatoes.
And the corn.

2 comments:
I am totally jealous of your garden but what a lot of hard work! All those tomatoes! You better send me some salsa! jk
I am totally jealous of your garden but what a lot of hard work! All those tomatoes! You better send me some salsa! jk
Post a Comment