Some pictures of my little man. He is a favorite photo subject around here. His sisters fill their camera's up with pictures of him.
During the summer, Zack's favorite snack/treat was a sliced cucumber. If I sliced one to go with dinner, I had to keep it in the fridge, because if I didn't, Zack would find a way to get to it, and eat as much as he could before I got to him. If we were out side he would go pick one and bring it to you when he got hungry.
One morning for breakfast, one of his sisters thought it would be funny if they pulled his shorts up around his belly. I have to admit, it WAS pretty funny. He cracked us up by wearing them like that for a couple hours.
This Sunday he made my day by finally wearing his tie to church. Although by the time he agreed to do it, it was way to small, but he kept it on almost the whole time at church. And even though it was small, I still think he looked adorable.
He wanted me to take a picture of him, he even posed for me in these pictures, adorable.
Zack loves to run from his sisters while they chase him, this day his sisters took pictures of it.
I caught Zack one day pulling a chair over to the counter and stealing a apple. He thought it was pretty good, he stayed there while he ate almost the whole thing. His sisters thought it was so funny they had to take some pictures.
Can you tell he was very proud of himself?
Here is a picture of him and his FAVORITE blanket. He drags this blanket all over the place, and cries when I have to put it in the wash.
I don't know who took this one, its still pretty cute.

1 comment:
He is so stinking handsome! The short ties are in style now so keep putting it on him. I bet the girls go nuts in nursery when they see him even if he wears his pants high. :)
Post a Comment