For Halloween this year the girls decided what they wanted to be a month in advanced. Audrey picked to be Astrid from How to Train your Dragon. (See picture below)
Doesn't she look awesome?
Whitney picked Juliet from Gnomeo and Juliet (see picture below)
I think she looked adorable
We are so lucky to have Grandma Lorie who can sew, and is willing to do it for the girls each year. Last year I started looking for costumes in the store and they threw a fit saying "Grandma makes our costumes!!!" So I learned my lesson.
I got Zack this little skeleton costume from Wal-mart. I wanted to make him a monster one, but Zack refuses to wear hats, and when I went to get the stuff I saw this costume, for pretty cheap and I knew he would rather wear this than anything I could come up with. And I think he looked pretty handsome in it. And he did love it, he still picks it out to wear even though Halloween is over.
I helped out with Whitney's class party, and as soon as it was over, we headed down to Grandma and Grandpa Peterson's to have dinner and go Trick-or-Treating.
We had to get a picture of all the girls costumes that Grandma Lorie made, she made all of these, except Zack's. She is pretty amazing.
Zack seeing his daddy pulling up.
I love how much these two love each other.
All the grand kids together. The best picture we got.
Zack decided he was done, and ready to go get candy.
This was the first year he actually walked up to the door and Trick-or-Treated, he loved it, it took no time at all to figure it all out. Him and his slightly older cousin Alisa hung out behind all the older kids and went to some doors all by themselves, every one thought they were so cute, because they were.
He ate a lot of candy along the way. And walked almost the whole way by himself. He had daddy hold him a little bit along the way, but he never once got in the stroller I pushed around for him.
Thanks Grandma Lorie for another great Halloween!!



1 comment:
Those costumes rock!
Post a Comment