Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

For Thanksgiving this year Adam had to work during the day. So me and the kids went to Adrian's to celebrate before we went to Grandpa and Grandma Peterson's where we would meet up with Adam. I cant believe I didn't get any pictures of Adrian's house while we were there, she had made everything so beautiful for Thanksgiving dinner. My girls were so impressed, they kept talking about it days later. Thank you Adrian for the wonderful dinner, it was amazing. While we were at Adrian's we took a grand kids photo for my dad for Christmas, and I decided to take some of my kiddos while we were at it, because all the ones on my wall are outdated.
Here is just some of them, I think they turned out so good!




























We finally left Adrian's and headed to Grandma Lorie's, Adam was already there waiting for us, but when we got there Adam was pretty sick, and didn't have any thanksgiving dinner. It  was also delicious and wonderful, thank you Lorie! And once again I forgot to take any pictures, I'm getting really annoyed at myself.
The Sunday after Thanksgiving me and the girls decided to through Daddy a Thanksgiving dinner because he missed it, so while he was at work we cooked a roast ( not the usual turkey, didn't have one on hand) and potatoes.
The girls made Adam a banner. 


Whitney decorated this side.

Audrey decorated this side.

And Zack did his little picture too!
He was super surprised when he got home, and we had yet another wonderful dinner.

PS- here is the picture of the grand kids altogether, Adrian couldn't believe this was all of them, she told me and Hayley we need to have some more, I'll have to think about that one. ;)


I did get some of the kiddo's playing out side though, so cute!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Those pictures are adorable!

Jessie said...

Your kids are too cute! And you are amazing with your photographing talent! Those turned out wonderful. I can't believe how big your nieces and nephews are too.