Sunday, December 16, 2012

A Dozen

JT and Hayley came to visit us one night, they told us JT had brought us back some stuff from his trip to China. They came in carrying this box, the girls were so excited to open it, but was confused when it was a dozen doughnuts, Whitney said she didn't want to eat doughnuts from China, lol, it took me a minute to see the message on the top...
The girls didn't understand it, but when I realized what it meant I was so so happy!! We had to explain it a few times to the girls, who were just wondering what China had to do with doughnuts. Haha. I thought it was so cute how they announced it, and am so happy for them! I cant wait to see JT as a dad. Congrates you two! (soon to be three!) :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kylie said...

That is SUPER cute! How exciting for them!