Sunday, December 16, 2012

Game

Everyones favorite 'toy' these day's is Adam's new phone. We were amazed how quickly Zack learned to pick up daddy's phone when he found it somewhere, turn it on, and find just the right game he wants to play. We learned really quick not to just leave it lying around in places that Zack could reach it. Although he hasn't ever done any damage to it, and I am not one to say anything, because 2 weeks after I gave it to Adam for his birthday, I dropped it out of the truck, and shattered the glass on the back of it, whoops! But all he said was he was glad it wasn't him that broke it first :)


He comes up to us all the time, and asks if he can play a 'game' which means he wants to play on Adam's phone. 

Photobucket

No comments: