Later in the summer, Audrey decided she wanted to move down stairs, and have her own room. I had told the girls last year, that who ever slept down there for a week straight by themselves, they could have a bedroom down there, and Audrey did. So the day we took down the bunk beds, and started to pack all of Audrey's stuff up, both girls were very happy. I, on the other hand, was kinda sad.
Whitney wasted no time at all putting up new 'rule' signs.
I got started on redoing a room for her down stairs, maybe some day it will be finished, and I will post some pictures. Ha-ha. I got it painted, redid a fun chandelier for it, and got a new bed set. I still have to paint a cute little desk I found her, and add some little things to hang on the wall, and then we will have a post on it. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment