Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Valentines Day 2013

(don't mind Zack's dirty face, it was late that night after dinner, and I had to hurry and try to get a picture of all three of them before his bath, I love Zacks shirt, it says little heart breaker)
 
Adam did pretty great this year. He Brought me home these goodies.
And he promised to take me to lunch after he took a quick nap, but he was one tuckered out boy, and didn't wake up, so me and Zack went to the store to buy stuff to make French bread pizza for dinner, which the girls loved.
 
At school on Valentines day, its Wear as much pink and red as you can, Whitney decided to play it down a bit, but still looked adorable. And Zack woke up just in time to be in the photo shoots with his sisters.
 
Whitney was having a little bit too much fun with him...

 
Audrey went with the red...and looked pretty cute herself...

 
Audrey's class made there own Valentine boxes during class, but Whitney's didn't. At first she said she didn't really care to make one, and would just take a plastic bag......uh, I put a stop to that, the first reason being she is my child, and would not use a plastic bag when we could craft, and two, because it is her last year of making them. So we didn't have much time, but this is what we came up with.
Whitney's love bug Valentines Box :)


I never got a picture of what me and Adam got the kiddos. I promised myself when I was little that I would always get my kids something on this day, and I always have. They each got a valentines mini balloon, a stuffed animal, and some yummy treats. I also got Adam some of his favorite doughnuts and a new George Straight CD. I love celebrating love day with my little family.


Photobucket

No comments: