Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Whitneys 12th Birthday

Since Whitneys birthday was on a Saturday this year we let her open her birthday outfit a day early, so she could wear it to school on Friday, which just happens to be her best friend Kinzie's birthday. Kinzies mom and I went and served their class root beer floats that day. 



 
She got a cute new pair of capris a new t-shirt that she didn't like, but she was to nice to say anything, but I could tell, and didn't make her wear it because she was being so good about it, and a cute new bright pink lace jacket. Which she did like, and wore. :)
 
Saturday February 16 2013
Whitney turned 12
12
How in the world is she 12 already?
She is in Young Womens now
Life is going by way to fast
 
I think I am still in shock
 
 
 
 
The night before her birthday, I hung up this banner I made for her, and filled her room with 60 balloons. I think she was happily surprised.
 
this isn't all sixty, :). I forgot to get a picture of them that day, so this was a couple of day's later.
 
 
Saturday morning when she woke up, everyone gathered in our bed to watch her open presents.
Zack had to help her out of course.
 
I don't know what this face is, but she really did love her new ipod case.

 
Zack, always the helper.


 
 
A ipod dock.
 
Its what she wanted. :)
After we opened presents, we all headed into the kitchen, while I made her her birthday breakfast. Fruit smoothies, waffles and bacon.
Then us girls got ready and headed north to have a shopping spree. Whitney's other gift she wanted was money for new clothes. We went to grandpa's house first, and visited for a little while, and then went to lunch, and Brick Oven, Whitney's favorite. Then we finally made it to the mall. And shopped. And shopped. Took a rest, and then shopped some more, until I thought I would go crazy. :)
We really did have a great girls day out though, and Whitney and even Audrey got some really cute stuff.
Then we headed home, where Grandpa Kaze was already there waiting for us, and Grandpa and Grandma Lorie came shortly after.
 
I hurried and decorated the cake, that Adam and Zack had made that day for us, while we were out playing.
 
 
You can kind of see the strip of purple whitney got in her hair as part of her birthday. I was really worried at first, but it actually turned out really cute, and she started a trend for girls in our neighborhood. :)
She was being very silly while we sang to her.

 
Zack couldn't miss any of the action
 
(She made a lot of funny faces this day for the camera, haha)







 
I don't know why, but I guess that is the end of the picture taking I did that day, but it turned out a success, she had a great birthday. I will say it again, I cant believe my little girl is 12. But I am just amazed everyday by the sweet beautiful young lady she is turning into. I just love her to death.


 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessie said...

12 I can't believe it either. She is sure growing up and is so beautiful.