Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Girls And Mud Are NOT Supposed To Go Together

On Adams and the girls' traditional Sunday afternoon four wheeler ride, things got a little out of control. Keep in mind, all these pictures were taken After they had been cleaned up several times. While out they managed to sink the four wheeler, yes, almost gone, sunk to the bottom. When they finally made it back, there was mud EVERYWHERE, even after they said they jumped in the lake and washed off! Adam said the girls were even laughing and having a great time, they thought it was the best thing Adam had done. I thought having girls, I would never have to have clean mud out of ears and noses and crevices that are not supposed to hold dirt. It makes me wonder what is going to happen if we ever add a little boy to our family. I don't think they would ever be allowed in my house. It took 4 washes to get out the mud from Whitney's curly hair. I'm afraid of what to expect next Sunday, we might have to put boundary's on their trips from now on.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kylie said...

K so I totally love these pictures! They are so great! What a funny story, but I'm sure it is something your girls will remember forever!