Friday evening we had a little incident at our house, while deciding what we should do for the evening the girls got all excited and decided to make a list, off all the things we were going to do. Well neither Adam or I wanted to much of any thing, and when we informed the girls of our desire to just be lazy, there was quite a big tantrum and the girls needless to say, were very, very upset. Well they went to there rooms and decided to re bell. They had a little escape planned, to the next room I guess. :) They were very quite, not a small feet for the girls, so I went to see how the tantrum was going, and found they had relocated to the play room, I think it was as far as they dared to run a way. Had all their bed stuff on the floor and they informed me they were going to have their OWN sleepover and do what they wanted, and we (me and Adam) were not invited, I guess they thought we would be party poopers,and as the last picture here shows, two papers with x's on it, and one saying 'do not etr' we knew they meant it. And even though we were the mean parents, we let them have there little party, and even popped them some pop corn and let them stay up WAY after bed time.
Long time, no see
10 years ago





1 comment:
So funny! I think these are the signs that they really love you: 1-they only ran away to the play room and 2-the heart sticker on the "do not etr" sign. So cute.
Post a Comment