A few weeks ago we introduced Adams horse, MAJOR, to all of you, well today we would like to introduce Whitney's horse Peppy, or as Whitney calls him Cinnamonsugar (with no "and" in the middle!) We have had him for a few weeks now but I haven't went to her lessons with her, and this is the first picture I was able to get of them, practicing in the back yard. (even though I have sent my camera with Adam a few times) Whitney has already fallen completely in love with him, I am pretty sure they will become inseparable. Whitney is doing a great job, already learning her trot and gallop! (Sorry, Whitney's head is cut off on the top, whoops)
Audrey even gets lessons on him, were so happy we found him! But she doesn't get all the freedom that Whitney does, Yet.
Long time, no see
10 years ago






3 comments:
I'm very impressed! I bet Whitney rides far better than I ever will already! How fun!
Whitney, this is Avrie. I have a question for you. we found a baby kitty and he is so cute! He is black nd white. We are trying to find him a home and i was wondering if you would like to have him?
Oh, I also like your horse and I want to come see him.
Post a Comment