Sunday, November 9, 2008

What Does Whitney Look Like With Straight Hair?.....A Cute Copy Cat!

A few weeks ago Whitney saw her cousin Avrie on their blog with straight hair, and has been BUGGING me ever since to straighten her hair, but she made me PROMISE her curls would come back when she washed it. It took almost an ENTIRE hour ( she has so much hair, she could literally make thirty wigs, no joke, it just keeps coming and coming, and coming.) but we found the end and she looks SO cute! She cant wait to show it off at school tomorrow, she's been talking about it all day.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh my gosh! Whitney looks so grown up, I can't believe it. I love the straight hair, but I can't imagine straightening it. It looks SO cute

Maria said...

I remember someone else I know doing the same thing to straighten her pretty curls... :) She does look grown up. I can't believe how grown up she looks either.

Jonsson's Journey's said...

Whitney you are so Pretty! love it but I also Love your curls!

Jessie said...

Way cute Whitney! But I would pay big money for your curls. Can't believe how big you are getting too.

andrea said...

way to cute! i cant believe they will sit there for an hour just to get straight hair!, but then agian, i do the same thing to get straight hair. we are crzy!

Teresa said...

She looks so darn cute!! You are such a great mom to do that!