Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Baby's Last Day Of Pre-school, (Sniff, Sniff)

On September 3rd of last year, I was crying because my little girl started pre-school. Well, I haven't came very far because today I feel like crying again, it's Audrey's last day. I cant help thinking about whats coming next, Kindergarten and riding the school bus all by herself, okay not actually ALONE, but still, not with me. I wish I could invent a device that would freeze them in time, so they would always stay my little girls, oh well.
Last Day, May 20 2009

First day, September 3 2008
What a difference a school year makes!


2 comments:

Maria said...

I agree, she is growing up too fast. It is sad when your little ones grow up. I would definitely buy one of the freezing devices. Hang in there. :)

Jessie said...

Where did the year go? You would be a millionaire if could invent one of those. She looks like she is ready for Kindergarten!