Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Whole Decade


Today marks ten years that me and Adam have been married. And although it makes me feel very old, it also makes me feel very grateful for the last ten years. Here are just a few examples why.

After ten years, Adam still hugs me good-bye every morning, even though I grumble a little bit when he wakes me up, :). He taught me how to catch and trim a goat. He just smiles when I throw my tantrums. He tries to tuck our girls in bed every night. He gets me on a horse AND he taught me how to ride. He worked almost 20 hour days one summer to build me a house. He comes home from work and cooks dinner, just because I hate to cook, and doesn't complain too bad when we have cold cereal every night for a week. Loves to plant a garden. Stays up late to build me picture frames just because I want them NOW! He can still frustrate me more than any other person in the world, and he thinks its funny. And last but not least, he competes and struggles with the girls, just so he can get the seat right beside me in church.


I love you Darlin, happy "A" day

6 comments:

Jonsson's Journey's said...

I love that Picture ! I am so glad you two found each other what a perfect match! Happy Anniversay!

Kylie said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe its been ten years! :) Hope you guys do someting fun and have a great day.

Kelsie said...

Oh--that almost made me cry. You guys are so cute. Happy anniversary!

Maria said...

Oh, wow! You two were adorable and still are. I can't believe it's been 10 years already. It seems like yesterday... I hope you both had a special day!

Karen said...

I was starting to think 4 years was a long time... You guys really have me beat! Happy Anniversary!

Jessie said...

Congrats you two! You two are such a great match. I remember where it all started in Seminary! :) Good times!