The early Sunday morning phone call..... yea the one where you look and the caller ID, and you suddenly weigh your options, answer, or possibly get struck down with lighting. Well, I answered, and when they asked us to be at church 20 min early, I actually got an evil smile on my face, because I was SO sure it would be about Adam. Well, boy was I wrong, I wont try an guess the Lords plans anymore. They released me from primary, and asked me to serve in the Young Women's, as a Beehive assistant. And though I'm going to miss my class and being able to go to Relief Society every other week, I am SO SO SO excited! And a little nervous, :).
4 comments:
Congrats or condolences? I think you will be great. The girls will love you and I am sure you will be missed in primary.
Congratulations! You'll be great!
How fun! You will be so amazing! The girls will just LOVE you!
Congratulations! How exciting You will be a very good impact on those girls and what a wonderful example your life has been for them , they can learn how to be truly happy from your example! Good Job!
Post a Comment