Monday, January 11, 2010

More Of Zack


As promised, here is Zack's result's from his two week check up. He was SO good, looking around, and talking, and then... they poked his foot, and then the screaming started, the poor little guy. I felt so bad, he was in the best mood, and then without warning they poked him.
Here are some random pictures of Zack, and a list of more things I love about him.


I love that he is awake more during the day, I love watching him look at the world around him


I love how he hears my voice, and will start looking around for me


I love how he fits perfectly in my arms, I wish he could stay this size for that reason


I love how he smiles in his sleep ALL the time, and he has also giggled a few times in his sleep, so cute


I love how he can pucker his lips together to make a tiny O


He is already almost rolling over on his own, he is one strong little stinker


He still loves when we sing to him, and loves listening to music


I love how he reaches for me when I sit him down


When he was born he looked A LOT like Audrey, but he looks more like his daddy every day


I love the way he hums in his sleep


I love watching him get in the bath, how he just relaxes, and almost falls asleep, he loves it

I love this picture!









3 comments:

Kelsie said...

Oh, he's so cute! They grow so fast! We really want to come see you but we're waiting until everyone is fully healthy ... I think we're almost there. :) I hope everything is going well and that you're all getting some sleep at night!

Jessie said...

You take great pics Erica! You need to teach me. He is so cute. I hate those doctor office visits. He is definitly a keeper!

Teresa said...

He is so darn cute!!!