A few weekends ago Adam went to Delta so Saturday night me and the girls, and of course Zack, had our first official fire in our new pit. We roasted hot dogs and then marshmallows. It turned messy real fast, but we had a great time.
Zack spent most of the time blowing bubbles, his newest trick
I think Whitney's favorite thing to do was get her fingers messy, so she could lick them off
Zack was worn out from a very busy day, and almost drifted off a few times
Audrey entertained us with lots of stories
Whitney started concentrating VERY hard to make the perfect roasted marshmallow, she eventually figured it out
A lot of marshmallows lost their lives this way, mostley because we thought it looked so cool, they swell up before burning to a crisp, we loved watching them!

2 comments:
Um. . . Now I am going to have to go camping so I can have a smore. Oh those look delicious!
That looks like a fun time. I love smores too. My girls don't think it is acceptable to go camping and not have smores, so we busted out our roasting sticks a few weeks ago in Moab. It was awesome. I think we should do a pit at my house too! :)
Post a Comment