On April 11th, 2010, we blessed our little Zackery Dean Peterson. Adam gave a wonderful blessing, and Zack did great throughout the whole thing (whew, I was sure he would scream through it all).Zacks middle name is for his Grandpa Adams. Adam wanted it that way as soon as we found out we were having a little boy. Adam loves his Grandpa dearly. Zack is also the only grandson that will carry on the Peterson's name, so to give him such a special name that day was wonderful. We had great family that came to share Zacks special day with us, thank you all. I couldn't have asked for a better day, the sun shined and everything went just perfect. What a great day.
(this was the best out of two with his sisters) :)
Adam, Zack and Grandpa Adams
(Adam was named after his mothers maiden name, I think that is wonderful)
The four generation picture with Great Grandma Peterson
Four Generation Picture with Grandpa Great
Zack and his little cousin Alisa that was born the same year, only four months before him, what great buddies they will be

4 comments:
I love that top picture of Adam holding Zack. He looks like such a proud dad. What a happy day, for a sweet little boy.
I love that tie! Glad you had a perfect day on what can be such a stressful one!
Oh my Zack is getting so big and so darn cute! I'm glad it was such a nice day for your family.
I love Blessing Day! It sounds like it was a nice one. Zack is sure growing up fast. :)
Post a Comment