Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Playin' With Dad

The girls first gun lesson, Whitney hit the target almost every time
Adam didn't think I could hit the target, so Whitney held Zack while I showed him I could, 2 out of 2 times, what he forgot is that my dad and my brother and sisters used to have target practice in our basement hallway when I was little, (when my mom was at work of course) and I learned way back then how to be so awesome at it, good to know I haven't lost my touch
While Whitney was shooting, Audrey was showing off for the camera on the tramp 
Then all three of them got on, they had great fun
Its a good workout, time to rest

1 comment:

Maria said...

Ahh, shooting guns and jumping on the trampoline, two of my favorite things (ok, I haven't jumped on the trampoline for a while, but I am all over it in July after baby comes! :)