Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Medals And Turning 30

For last weeks craft day, we made "medals" to give to Adam for his birthday that was only a couple of days away. On Thursday we made the clay and baked it.
(the girls had to take the pictures, they are becoming great little photographers)
On Friday we painted our medals. The girls even made some of their own.
Audrey's medals
Whitney's medals
The finished product, so cute!
On Adam's birthday we had a big block party at our house that night. 
So we took him to lunch to celebrate before the party. I was going to be sure and take some pictures of lunch and the party, but I got to busy and never even thought about it. We made Adam his birthday pie on Sunday, you cant really see the candle in the middle, but its there and we sang to him too. I think he had a great birthday, even though he turned 30! Now he has to cut out all the "old" remarks he is always giving me.
(getting a good picture of these three is almost impossible!)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Happy Birthday Adam! I hope your day was great! The medals are a fun idea. I hope you enjoyed them, and the pie too... I am jealous. I didn't get anything when I turned 30 (I really am not bitter)! :(

Kylie said...

So fun! Sounds like a fun 30th birthday.