Watching the parade
Zack didn't like the sirens on the fire trucks, Adam had to take him for a walk
Eating snow cones watching the talent show
Eating cookies from the bake sale
I tried to get a cute picture of Zack, and even though it wasn't what I planed, I think it's still cute
Zack didn't like the heat, he was more than ready to head home
When we got home we got out the water stuff to cool off, Zack DID NOT like being in the pool, but he did like to splash his feet
Isn't the drool lovely?
At the Rodeo, Zack was so excited
The girls got to be in the same animal race this year, Whitney was determined to get a kitten this year, but wasn't able to catch one, I was proud of her just going out there, cause at the last minute they brought out a box of rooster's and I was sure she wouldn't go near them, but she wanted a kitten REALLY bad :)
OK, I do know which of my girls are which, I just wasn't paying to much attention when I was editing the pict's :0
Watching, eating Tootsie Rolls, and being silly
Zack did great, I was able to stay until the Barrel racing (the last event until the bull riding) and then me and him headed home, and the others stayed to finish the rodeo and watch the fire works, they even got a autograph from one of the rodeo queens
Zack loves Mr. Moo'ers, and played with him until he through it on the ground
A great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment