Zack decided the pool is actually okay. But I think he was so hot that the cool water felt good. Notice his dry hair in the first picture, and then the rest he looks like a drowned rat? Well, note to mom, don't let go of the baby while he is splashing around in the water. But he did think going under was kinda fun.
His eyelashes are so long that when they get wet, they bunch together, I think it is so dang cute!

3 comments:
What cute kiddos! I love fun summer days like that! My girls love hanging out in our little pool at home too!
What cute kiddos! I love fun summer days like that! My girls love hanging out in our little pool at home too!
What cute kiddos! I love fun summer days like that! My girls love hanging out in our little pool at home too!
Post a Comment