Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Baby Legs, Erica Style

So I was looking around some of my fun blogs, and I saw the cutest baby leg warmers, but homemade, not the Baby Legs brand. The link is here and also this one. I used the first one, because I didn't want the ruffles on mine, :). I had wanted to get something to protect Zack's legs now that he is starting to crawl, but I didn't think they made any for boys because I had only seen the really cute ones for girls. After I got them made I looked on the Baby Legs website and they had some for boys, some were cute but not for 12 dollars a piece.  Soooooo, anyway, I got some of Adams socks that he never wears and practiced making some.
They turned out cute, but I can't wait for pay day to go to the store and find some really cute "boy" socks to make more.

Now on to another story, these next pictures tell a story of how things go at our house. I told Whitney to go grab the camera to take pictures of Zack and his leg warmers. This is him seeing and wanting the camera.
Now, this is him when I wont let him have the camera
So his sister runs to him because he is crying, so now can you see the hope in his face that his sister will give him what he wants?
And this is him when he realizes his sister isn't going to get it for him.
So now he tries the puppy dog face to get what he wants.
Well that didn't work either, then I got this picture.
How did I get such a good picture?
Because I gave him this.
But he noticed the camera again and started to cry sooooo, guess who came running?
And the cycle starts over! :)
She was signing I love you, but Zack decided to grab it as soon as I took the picture.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Way to go with the baby legs! I think I will probably have to do the same thing at my house when Olivia starts to crawl. It looks like Zack has his sisters wrapped around his little finger... what a smart little guy. :)