Just some pictures from Adam's phone.
Zack got this hat one day when we were at the dollar store. He picked it out, and for days afterwards, he had to wear it everywhere. And every time he put it on he would go "wee-oo, wee-oo" just like the fire engine sounds. He cracks me up all the time.
While we were shopping at daddy stores, (the fire hat stayed in the truck this time) Zack found some stick horses and stick bulls. I tried to hand him one of the horse ones, but he wouldn't have any of it, he went straight for the bulls. I tried to get him to switch to the horsey, but no deal. I don't know how I feel about that. I guess as long as the bull is on a stick, I am okay with it. But if the day ever comes when he asks to ride a real one, I just might go nuts.
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment