A few months ago, I had bought Zack a new pair of shoes, I thought they were cute, but Adam hated them. He said they were skater shoes, and his boy wasn't a skater. I didn't know how much it bothered him, until we were in Provo one day, doing errands, and he pulls up in front of the new Reams store. When I asked what he was doing, he told me that he was going to get his boy some real shoes. When we got inside, and Zack saw all of the little boots, he got so excited, but kept running over to the cowboy hats, and trying them on. So Adam decided he needed to have a hat too. Which I admit, he looks adorable. Ever since that day, Zack has not had any other pair of shoes on his feet. Believe me, I have tried. But he will ONLY wear his boots. He kept saying, 'like daddy' when he sees his boots. Every time he puts his hat on, he say's "yee-ha!"
Here he is the first Sunday wearing his new 'yee-ha' stuff.
Its a blurry pic, it was taken with Adam's phone, but I love it anyways.
It was a fight to get his hat off for church, but we finally did it....

2 comments:
He is too cute!
I love it! What a cutie!
Post a Comment