A couple of weeks ago we brought home SIX more bee hives. Adam has been working hard on making the bee boxes, and he let the girls paint and decorate a couple, they had such a fun time. And I think they turned out wonderfully, aren't they so cute?
We all went up to put the bees in their new home, Whitney is Adams new "bee helper", (she is braver than I am). Audrey, Zack and I stayed safe in the truck. The next picture is a little weird because I took it through the window from the truck, but it didn't work, so I braved it, and rolled down the window to get the rest. Hopefully they will like their new homes, and make lots and lots of honey!
Whitney only had one bee get inside her head net, but she didn't freak out at all, like I would have, she asked me to help her get it out, and I was more afraid than she was. (but I am also allergic)
Safe in the truck, Zack just wanted to go home.
The view was absolutely beautiful, can you see our house?
How blessed are we to live in such a beautiful place


2 comments:
Wow! Whitney is brave! And those pictures of the view are gorgeous! You guys live in such a beautiful area.
And Happy Anniversary!
That is so cool! I would love to get bees! I hope that they produce a lot of honey for you too. Fresh honey is delicious!
Post a Comment