For Memorial Day we stayed home and worked in our garden most of the day. That afternoon we got out a outdoor play set that included a net, volleyball, badminton etc. and the the girls played, while Zack and I watched from a blanket. Zack LOVES to be outside and was so very happy. After we had a campfire and ate hamburgers, hot dogs macaroni salad, and home made banana pudding. We also roasted marshmallows and made 'smores.
The girls had secrets to tell, so under the blanket they went, too cute, I bet you can tell who's backside is showing :)
The girls decided to eat on the tramp, after they were done, they declared war on all the bugs that were on it
If you cant tell, Zack is smiling, I was trying to get him to look at me, but he was enthralled with the fire, wouldn't look away from it
Audrey's 'smore made a marshmallow man, can you see the head, arms and legs? She thought it was so neat
But then ate the head off
Zack talks all the time, wonder where he gets that from! Like father like son!
Our new cat, he adopted us, the girls LOVE him, I fed him half my hamburger :)
Hope all yours was just as nice

No comments:
Post a Comment