Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Our Arts and Crafts Summer

We are going to have a arts and crafts summer this year. Every Tuesday and Thursday we will be doing some kind of "something" :).The first week, we decorated wrist bands and worked on our sketching, the girls had to make a picture only using certain shapes, they loved it, and made awesome pictures. 

Zack loves his bouncer, this is what he did while we worked
Yesterday, we made beach bags out of towels, and they turned out better than I could have imagined. They are so dang cute!They picked out their towels and ribbon all by themselves, and did a pretty great job. They did all the stitching on the bag, and when they were done I made flowers to go on them, and stitched their initial on the back. Just darling.
We will see how tomorrow goes, we are making beach towel cover ups!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I want to spend the summer at your house!

Maria said...

Ditto Jessie's comment. The bags and wristbands turned out really cute. I can't wait to see the next project. :)