For our project this week we got Daddy involved. We started on Monday for FHE and began making a Puppet Theater. On our list of crafts was puppets, and how can you make puppets, with out a puppet theater? So I got creative, and put Adam to work. =). (did I mention he hates it when I start to get creative)
Our cute little neighbor, Jada, came to entertain us while we worked.
Even Maizy and Hello Kitty joined in the fun.
The next day we got to paint it, and without trying the girls painted the rocks too, and everything else in site.
And on Thursday it was time to get busy making puppets.
And a few hours later, was its opening night.
We had to think of a name for our little theater, and when we put all the kids' initials together, we got WAZ, so it became the WAZ-Up Theater. Before every show, a puppet comes out and greets you by saying, "Welcome to the WWWAAAZZZ- UP Theater!" So funny.
That night we got a great 'take' on the Three Little Pigs", but there was actually FIVE pigs involved three were the normal story, and one that built a metal house, and when the Big Bad Wolf threatened to knock it down with a bull-dozer, a big GIANT pig, came out and threatened the Wolf to leave his little brothers alone! It was rather hilarious.
Zack likes the shows too, at another showing, the girls had him giggling so very hard, it was so cute.
The Stars of the show taking a bow!
We sure love these girls, what would we ever do without them.
Maybe if your lucky, you might get an invite to visit
WAZ-UP Theater. =)

3 comments:
You seriously are one creative Mama! I hope those two girls know how lucky they are. Keep us posted on your upcoming shows! Would love to come.
How fun! Those girls will love that FOREVER!
Fun! I love all your cute craft ideas. And I love how you are so good at updating your blog. It's so fun to see what my old friends are up to.
Post a Comment