Monday, September 26, 2011

Back to School 2011

As much as I hated it, school started up again. It's only been a month, but I already miss my girls. Hopefully this year goes by super fast.
Audrey's first day of 2nd grade.

I told her to put up two fingers for being in 2nd grade, but she told me people were only going to think she was giving the peace sign. She wore the outfit grandma Lorie bought for her, adorable as always.

Whitney's first day of 5th grade.
Five fingers for fifth grade.

Her new hair cut, so cute.

The next day Whitney went to school looking like this.
She borrowed a pair of old glasses from grandma, she said they matched her nerd shirt perfectly.

Audrey's second day, she wore a necklace that we made, just some chain, and you can trade out the bow or flower clip whenever you wear it.

We also had to get a picture of her new shoes grandma bought her, she has been wanting Twinkle Toes for a long time. So cute.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I am thinking Lucy needs a pair of those twinkle toes! So fun. I love Whitney's new hair. I can't believe how long and thick it was.