Thursday, September 8, 2011

Stayin At Grandma's

Last Easter at Grandma Lorie's house Audrey got a moose watching packet packet, it promised that grandma would take her to try and spot a moose one morning. Towards the end of July they decided to go. Audrey was very nice and let Whitney come along for the journey, and grandma even invited them to come sleep over the night before. They were oh so very excited to say the least.
Whitney took her camera and got some pretty great shots.



Beehives, of course.


They ended up not spotting a moose, they saw a lot of Peacocks, aren't they pretty? 






These next two pictures I just love, so cute!


And this one!




It had rained quite a bit for a couple of days, and that made grandma's sand box PERFECT for building sand castles. The girls created an incredible one.








They also got in their annual school shopping trip, Whitney took a picture of her stuff Grandma got her.
They are completely and one hundred percent Whitney, it makes me smile.





I should have had the girls write this post, I'm sure they could give a lot better account of what happened, maybe I still will, but I can tell you what was going on at home... a whole bunch of nothing, :).
I had to keep Zack entertained, which I forgot how hard that can be with out the girls.
We spent a lot of time out side, Zack's favorite place in the whole world. Zack loves to play in the hose, and to water my flowers, he is really great at it too!


I think he missed his sisters something terrible, but it was just getting him prepared for when school starts up.
Photobucket

No comments: