I have been spending a lot of time in the garage building this summer (hopefully one day I can post about all the things I've made) and Whitney kept asking if she could make something, so one day while Adam was off they got to work and made a bird house. Whitney drew a picture of what she wanted, and then Adam modified it so it was do-able. With every new tool Adam got out, Whitney's eyes would bulge out and she would say "I cant do that, I'm going to kill myself with that!" It was kind of funny, but she did it, she used every tool.
The hand saw.
The nail gun, this was the thing she was really nervous about, but she bit the bullet and did it. After she was done she said "That was kinda fun!" With a big smile. Maybe she will be like her mama.
All done! With the building part at least, once we get it stained and out in the yard I will post some more pictures. Pretty cute huh?
While Adam and Whitney worked, Zack and Audrey hung out and had pop-sickles.
Right after I took this picture, Audrey leaned in and gave him a kiss, and he smiled, and I MISSED it, I was so bummed.
I tried to have her do it again, but it didn't work.
Aren't they the cutest things ever!?

No comments:
Post a Comment