Saturday, January 28, 2012

Grandpas Birthday

My dads birthday is the day after Christmas, and we had planned to go to lunch that day, but some loser got sick and couldn't go, I felt terrible. So the next day, even though I wasn't felling the greatest, and still couldn't talk, I told everyone lunch was back on, I didn't want to make people wait any longer for me. I still had a great time, I love getting all of us together. We went to Brick Oven, one of my dads favorite. I didn't get any pictures, I was just trying to keep myself upright. But when they came to sing to my dad and Zack and I for our birthday's, and brought each one of us our OWN pie, Zack was just too funny not to take a picture. He got embarrassed, and tried not to smile, but couldn't take his eyes off of his pie. It was really funny and great. Happy Birthday to my wonderful dad, I love you! Thanks Adrian for a great lunch!!


I tried to take a picture of the birthday boys, but as you can see, it didn't quite work out.

Photobucket

No comments: