Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Worker

Zack is my little clean freak. He is always putting away his sisters shoes, his toys, wiping the table and fridge or stove. Every time I get the vacuum out he runs over to get his "vacuum" out too (he insists on keeping it where the real vacuum lives) He has two he keeps there, one is my little swiffer mop, and the other is his roller toy, that you push and it plays music. (I'm not sure what its real name is)
He follows me around the whole house, and is very serious about the work. If I move the couches, he has to do his part before I push them back, if I do under the fridge, he has to too, you get the picture. I really love this about him. I think it is so cute. 


I asked him if I could get a picture of him and his vacuum, and he agreed, and even posed for me. I couldn't get a smile out of him though, working is very serious business. :)
Photobucket

No comments: