Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Good Night

One night, at bedtime, Zack was very grumpy, and would keep coming in to get Adam and trying to get him to help him with something. When Adam finally figured out what it was, it made us all laugh. His sisters were in their beds reading, just about to go to sleep, and Zack decided he was going to sleep in their room with them... in the door way. He had gotten Adams pillow, and his favorite little blue blanket, and tucked himself into his make shift bed.  


He tried to 'act' busy while we were taking his picture, as to not draw attention to himself. Which made us laugh even harder.



Then his sisters decided to get up and join him.



Love this picture.

Needless to say, he only lasted about 15 minutes after the light turned off, and he brought his blanket and pillow in to lay in our bed with us. I've said it a million times, and I'll say it much more... I just love this little boy.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessie said...

He is one cute boy too love. Those eyes! Wow!