For grandma Lorie's birthday she took everyone to thanksgiving point to the tulip festival. It was so much fun, my girls had a great time, Audrey told me she wants to do that for her next birthday, (she says that a lot lately) Thanks grandma Lorie, and happy birthday!
2 comments:
Thanks! I got it from leelou blogs. I think it's leeloublogs.blogspot.com. There are a lot of super cute backgrounds there...I love your pictures! Your girls are so darling! Hope everything is going well your way!
Thanks for leaving me a comment so I could find your blogspot. It's so fun to see all these friends and family doing blogs. I can not believe how much your girls have grown in just the few months. They are so cute and I LOVE their curly hair. I hope Taytem has curly hair.
Well I will definitley keep peaking back at your blog just to see how you all are doing.
Teresa
Post a Comment