Monday, April 14, 2008

Half Moon In Genola


We have been dealing with a bit of a problem at our house for a while now, but Saturday it became a big red problem. Our little four year old decided a long time ago that she really didn't need to keep her pants up around her waist, even with the most good intentioned talks, we haven't been able to get across the important concept of modesty. And Saturday night in the girls bath, I realized how big the problem had gotten, when I saw Audrey's back side, she had a very bad sunburn on her little crack. And as you can see, wearing a belt, hasn't helped the situation, for some reason, she just wont keep her pants up. I did feel bad for her because she kept telling me her bum hurt when she sat down, But besides from some Aloe Vera and pain lotion there wasn't much I could do for her. And you can just imagine what the doctor thought when she went in for her checkup, and he went to look at her spine and saw the above picture, lets just say Audrey's bum wasn't the only red thing in the room! I'm not quite sure how to fix the problem, and I know for most of you out there, this isn't the first time you have seen this little crack, but hopefully, sometime soon, she will grow pair of hips to help out this situation. Any way we would love to hear if any one has an idea how to keep this little girl appropriately dressed, we have an Electrician in the family, and we don't need a plumber! (Adams words not mine!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelsie said...

This is hilarious--we have been laughing about the "half moon in Genola." And I love Adam's comment about not needing a plumber, too. Good luck--Rob suggests suspenders! :)