Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Play Date

Audrey got invited to a birthday party for a little girl in our ward named Hannah on Tuesday afternoon, and being an air head I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures of them playing at the park but our neighbor who lives right across the street brought her little boy who is Audrey's age, well, she needed to run to the store and grab some things, so I told her I would watch her little boy for her until she got home. Well Audrey was just thrilled to have a friend over, she got so excited, she had to show him where the bathroom was and show him her room and where the garbage can was all in the first 3 minutes after we got home. She kept telling me she can play boy stuff, so its OK that he is a boy, ( four year old reasoning) they had a great time, we will have to do it more often.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: