I CANT BELIEVE ONE LITTLE CHUNK OF PLASTIC COULD GET A WHOLE HOUSE IN AN UP-ROAR!
Thursday morning while doing laundry, I discovered water coming out of the bottom of my washer. Which upon closer inspection had probably been leaking for a while, it had leaked through the floor, and was coming out of our foundation on the outside of our brand new house! Well, the rest of the day didn't go so well either, it was sheet washing day, and I had already pulled off all the sheets and blankets on all the beds, and Whitney's was currently in the leaking washer, getting all wet. So I had to pull the wet blanket and sheets out of the washer, not quite sure what to do with them, and I wasn't sure what to do with all the other dirty sheets and blankets I had sitting there. I wasn't about to put them back on the beds, the thought of it made me sick, even though they had just barely came off the beds, it just wasn't going to happen. Well knowing my washer wasn't going to get fixed that day I was just a mess, calling around for a repair man to come fix it we found out it would probably be around two hundred dollars, which for a new WASHER would only slightly more than that, but still, it was a small little chunk of change. Well my husband being the cheapo he is,(and a good thing he is!) decided before we just call it quits on the old one HE was going in to investigate, and bless his heart, he found the problem, a defective pump, like the one above, Which was broken when they make the washer and so they tried to seal it up themselves and then they sold us the washer, and no we didn't buy it at a outlet store, we bought it at RC Willey, just over a year ago. So Saturday morning we ran to the Sears parts store, and they had a perfect match! For 50$ not cheap, but cheaper than a new washer, I couldn't have been a happier girl! Adam saved the day! Thank you Adam! And I am proud to announce everything is good again in Genola.
Long time, no see
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment